means information that would allow a third party to learn your identity or contact you, including, for example, your full name, address, telephone number, email address, or credit card number.
Your privacy is important to us. Our goal is to earn and keep your trust, according to the following principles:
- We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes
- We will never share your contact information with a recruiter or hiring manager, unless both of you choose to contact one another regarding an open position
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology
Should you post your resume, the amount of information you choose to keep confidential is entirely up to your discretion. You may enter as much or as little information as you choose. All information posted will only be visible to recruiters and companies seeking employees. All recruiters are screened and have been determined by Sports Job Board to be legitimately seeking applicants for open positions.
We use third parties to provide credit card processing services on our site. If you purchase service, we will share your personal information with this service provider to bill you for the services purchased. This service provider will only use your information to provide the services requested and will not use your information for any other purpose including their own marketing. This process is highly secure.
Like many websites, we use and maintain the information that we obtain from your browser on our server logs. This information can include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), and other data. We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may associate this information with your Personal Information to resolve technical issues and support security for our users.
Changes to this Web Site Privacy Statement
If we decide to change this Web Site Privacy Statement, we will post the revised policy at this location, or at another location that is accessible via link from our homepages, so that users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use Personal Information in a manner that is substantially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will seek to notify users by way of an email, and provide users with a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
Our Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
Sports Job Board, 73211 Foxtail Lane, Suite D, Palm Desert, CA 92260 Tel: (760)469-2119
In order to provide Internet billing services, CCBill must collect, use, and share certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, who we share it with, and how you can contact CCBill in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share. The information CCBill collects from you helps CCBill better serve you and the online community by continually updating the electronic payment services CCBill provides. The data that CCBill collects and maintains is as follows:
Information That You Provide To Us
CCBill receives and stores all information that you enter on our sign-up (join) pages except for security items such as Visa's CVV2. This includes:
Information You Provide To Us That We Share With Our Clients
CCBill receives, stores, and forwards to our client all information necessary for our client to ship your product to you, and to contact you if necessary. We do not forward credit card number information including items such as Visa's CVV2.
- Credit Card Sign-Up Page for Digital Products.The Web site you are purchasing an e-ticket for, your e-mail address, language preference, credit card number, expiration date, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, your username and password, and your agreement to be bound by CCBill 's Terms and Conditions.
- Check Sign-Up Page.The Web site you are purchasing an e-ticket for, your e-mail address, language preference, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, your bank's ABA routing number, your account number, the type of account, your username and password, and your agreement to be bound by CCBill 's Terms and Conditions.
Information That We Automatically Receive
CCBill receives and stores certain information whenever you download Web pages, purchase products or send us e-mail or forms. For example:
- Credit Card sign up page Tangible products.The Web site you are purchasing a tangible, and shipable product from, your primary phone number, your e-mail address, language preference, first name, last name, shipping address, city, state, zip, country, your username and password, and your agreement to be bound by CCBill's Terms and Conditions.
Information From Third Parties
From time to time, CCBill may request and receive information from third parties and compare it to the information that you have provided. The main purpose for this is loss prevention.
Protection Of Your Privacy
CCBill will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Agreement, and protect the contract rights of our Clients.CBill passes the following data to the owner/operator of the Web site from which you are purchasing services, or products utilizing CCBill's services:
- We identify the numerical IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
- E-mail Correspondence.CCBill often requests a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by CCBill. We archive all e-mail sent in and out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from "forging headers" or sending "SPAM".
It is your obligation to provide CCBill with accurate and up-to-date information, and failure to provide us with such information could void any Agreement between you and CCBill. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your e-ticket request or tangible products purchase, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, communicating with you, and allowing our clients to provide customer service and fulfill their obligations to you. CCBill's employees have access to your information on a need-to-know basis. CCBill will not sell your information to an independent third party for any reason. CCBill's clients utilize your information to make and track order fulfillment and provide customer service.
In addition, CCBill, as part of the credit card processing system must provide limited information to the services that connect it to the companies that perform the banking functions. The credit card associations have strict privacy rules that these companies must adhere to in order to be authorized to receive and process credit card transactions. CCBill will never knowingly provide your credit card or bank account information outside of this system.
CCBill employs the latest and best techniques available for protecting its systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and is constantly upgrading its security as better methods become available. All information is stored behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems. In addition, our data center utilizes state-of-the-art physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
CCBill does not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. CCBill does not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties. CCBill does not offer children any promotions involving games, prizes, or any other activity that would induce a child to divulge personal information.
Questions regarding the information CCBill has stored about you should be in writing, and addressed to:
- Credit card sign-up page information including the Web site you are purchasing an e-ticket or tangible Product for, your primary phone number, your e-mail address, language preference, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, your username and password, and your agreement to be bound by CCBill 's terms and conditions.
- Check sign-up page information including the Web site you are purchasing an e-ticket for, your phone number, your e-mail address, language preference, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, your username and password, and your agreement to be bound by CCBill's terms and conditions. CCBill does not currently accept online checks for the purchase of tangible goods.
2353 West University Drive
Tempe, AZ, USA 85281-7223
|CCBill EU, LTD.
Paola PLA 1411, Malta